Mainland Engineering has experience structural design of wide variety of buildings such as commercial, industrial, and residential buildings. We are comfortable designing the buildings with different materials such as wood, reinforced concrete, steel and masonry. We provide services in design of new buildings and seismic upgrading of existing buildings, structural inspections, and tenant improvements.
We specialize in:
- Concrete Tilt Up-steel frame construction.
- Wood frame Apartment/Hotel buildings up to six story wood frame.
- Town House buildings and Custom Houses.
- Concrete Parking Structures.
- Low rise steel buildings.
- Masonry buildings up to four stories.
Mainland Engineering Consultants Corporation has a wide diversity of planning experience.
We have been involved in commercial development for a range of clients. We have performed site design and servicing for large and small commercial projects and industrial parks. Our planning services include:
- Urban design
- Subdivision planning and design
- Housing and residential land use studies
- Multi family Site Development
- Commercial Developments
- Industrial Developments
Mainland Engineering Consultants Corporation has developed a strong background of experience in the pre-design, detailed design, and construction phases of municipal infrastructure, land development projects. Our professional engineering staff has over 50 years combined consulting experience in the following areas:
- Roadworks planning and design
- Site Servicing and Drainage Plans
- Water supply and distribution
- Stormwater management